10 Concerns To Have Before Creating A Members Only Web Site
by: Larry Dotson
1. What will be the title of your member's only web site and will it have a subtitle? Will you have a logo, slogan or graphics for your member's only site?
2. What type of content will you include in your member's only web site? ebooks, articles, software, interview transcripts, etc.
3. Will your member's only web site host a member community? message boards, chat rooms, online classes, online consulting, etc.
4. Will you be the only content provider or will there be other providers? Will your ask other members to contribute related content to your member's site?
5. How will you allow people to navigate, find or search for information in your members only site? Links, search engine, index, table of contents, etc.
6. Will your members only web site be sold as a product or will it be used as a promotional tool? Will you be promoting back end products in it?
7. Will you members only web site ad contain a guarantee, testimonials, strong headline, a major benefit, limited offer, free bonuses, etc.
8. What type of payments will you accept for the members only web site? Will you be billing them once, monthly, quarterly or yearly?
9. Will you let your prospects read a free sample? content excerpt, ebook chapter, article, a free hour pass, free limited membership, etc.
10. Will you password protect your member's only web site, use an honesty system or change the url every now and then?
About The Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business